All repairs are completed by Laith Owner and Head Mechanic of Cranks Bicycle Garage.
Service Packages (All prices excludes parts)
- Full bike adjustments & lube
- All bolts checked and tightened to manufacturers torque settings
- Both wheels trued
- Brakes, front and rear derailleurs adjusted
- Headset checked and adjusted
- Bike cleaned, chain and all pivot points re-lube
- Drivetrain removed, meticulously cleaned and re-lube
- Drivetrain inspected for wear and reinstalled
- Wheels are trued horizontally and laterally
- Rims cleaned and brake –pads deglazed
- All this in addition to the features of a Tune-Up Service
- Recommended every 6 months depending on use.
Attention is paid to the Bottom Bracket and Headset (both areas can be overlooked especially with Time Trial bar set up as the sweat can do some serious damage to the bearings).
- Drive train and all parts degreased, cleaned, and inspected
- Lube on all parts that require it - Bike is given then tweaked to an inch of its life!
- Wheels trued horizontally and laterally
- All this in addition to the features of a Degrease Service
We recommend this service for bikes with regular use every 6 months AND for the Tri-Athletes on a more regular basis to have their headset checked and cleaned
Your pride and joy will be stripped down to a naked frame, every component will be removed and lovingly cleaned checked for wear and lube applied
- Spotless clean and inspection of your frame for any issues
- Hubs - overhauled
- Headset and bottom bracket - overhauled
- Wheels trued and braking surfaces cleaned
- It is recommend that cables are replaced in this service (fee for cables)
- Plus all features of above Service packages are included' recommends this service for bikes who have regular use every 12 months.
For all other repairs and servicing needs contact Laith for a free quote.
After 18 years of industry experience and even longer riding myself; the one thing that continues to be overlooked in the purchase of a bicycle is that most are not fitted correctly to the bike.
One of my biggest passions is to take such a person and turn their painful experience riding a bike to one of total enjoyment. My goal is to get you to the point where when you finish a ride you cannot wait to get back out on that next ride!
Cost for the 'Snob Bike Fit' service is $150 (excluding parts that may be required to set you up correctly). This price includes unlimited re-tunes to ensure that you are 100% comfortable and enjoying your cycling to the fullest.
Please phone or book online for an appointment that suits you. After hours appointments are also available. Contact Cranks Bicycle Garage here.